Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Crunch time

For those of you still making the effort to exercise at home (and I applaud those efforts!), sometimes a little extra equipment helps. I came upon this device called the Ab Lounge 2. I don't think I ever saw the first incarnation of it, but this one is making its rounds across the infomercial circuit. Since I don't watch infomercials, I can't say what I think of its demonsrations. However I can make a few observations about how it looks to me.

It looks like it would be more comfortable than doing your crunches and sit-ups on the floor, but I've sat in similar lounge chairs before and those tubes eventually dig into your legs. However since you're exercising and not lounging, this might not be an issue.

However I like that it folds up like a lounge chair for easy storage. Most exercise equipment is annoying in that it's always laying around in your way because it's too bulky or heavy to put away. The ab lounge is light and foldable, so you can stow it behind the couch when not in use. Let's just hope spend more time on it than your couch!

2 comments:

John-Michael said...

great stuff..keep up the good work..

John-Michael said...

always enjoy reading your blogs