Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Weddings and weirdos

I have a friend who once got enganged, sent out invitations and made reservations and everything, then cancelled the whole thing. Now she's doing it again... with the same guy! Can you believe that? She's weird. She better not be spending another fortune. Better to get cheap wedding favors than to spend a lot and regret it later. Shopping online for these things will probably yield much better prices than the old fashioned brick and mortar stores. And with places like The Knot Wedding Shop offering quick turnaround delivery, you don't have to worry about not getting it in time.

Regardless, she's going to go ahead and do whatever she wants to do. It's not like she listened to any of us the first time around. Why should the second be any different? Did I mention she was weird?

2 comments:

Robin said...

I just wish weddings didn't bring out the worst in everyone and cause so much stress. My goal, for mine someday, is to make it as fun and un-stressful as possible.

Geeky Dragon Girl said...

I totally agree. I hate weddings because they are so contrary to what the occasion is supposed to celebrate.