Thursday, November 30, 2006

Coupons and more coupons

I buy a lot of stuff online. I don't always look for coupons when I check out though, and I really should because there are so many available! One such site that offers online coupons is at NCNatural.com. Their alphabetical list is pretty extensive. For example, there are plenty of Office Depot coupons you could use in conjunction with the special deals they often offer. 10% off any order? I could use that! $10 off a $50 purchase at PETsMART? I could use that too. Oh and Amazon.com... how I love that store. They have everything, I'm always there browsing for stuff. I was amazed at how many offers and discounts were listed here.

Anyway, buying healthy food is always more expensive than the regular stuff, so if I can save money elsewhere to compensate, then I'm a happy camper.

No comments: