Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Need answers?

I try to offer good information here, most of it stuff I've just learned myself. But what if you have questions that I don't have answers to? First of all, I'll try to answer them if I can. I love learning new knowledge. I mean, how else would I have spit out three posts about beans after someone idly asked me how to use them?

But there will be cases where the question just isn't appropriate for this space. Where do you go then? Well I'll tell you. You visit my renter. Let me tell ya, if Useless Advice from Useless Men can't answer it for you, no one can!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There!
I found your link on Useless Men, since their useless advice is so valued, I thought I'd check your blog out. Have you heard of our super bowl recliner contest? The Useless Men are so useless, they didn't even complete their entry properly, but I thought I'd let you know personally. Visit the contest page here: http://www.gowfb.com/super-bowl-leather-recliner-contest.php It's pretty easy & what do you have to lose? Good luck!